Hello Heider Residents, Guests, and Desk Receptionists,
I would like to pass along a very important message on behalf of Residence Life and Public Safety –
There have recently been a few reports of missing items from around campus, including from within various Residence Hall rooms.
The desk will be paying EXTRA attention to who is coming in and out of the building at all times.
We ask that you do your part by…
* Carrying your IDs and keys with you at all times,
* Swiping into the building EVERY TIME,
* Having your guests swipe in or check in at the desk,
* Locking your room at all times,
* Not leaving items unattended in the lobby areas or around campus, and
* Report any suspicious behavior or missing items immediately to Public Safety.
Please let me know if you have any questions!