Your Resident Advisor will be setting up a mandatory meeting in the coming weeks (most likely during Dead Week) to provide you with the necessary information for checking out of your current room. Be on the lookout for your RA’s email and mark your calendar.
In the meantime, complete the survey below if you are in need of housing after the residence halls close on May 5 at 12pm. You must complete this survey by Monday April 23.
Reasons you should fill out the survey include…
- You are a member of an approved athletic group.
- You are participating in Commencement on Saturday, May 12, 2012.
- You are a sibling of a graduating senior and will be attending graduation on Saturday, May 12, 2012.
- You are working for the Department of Residence Life.
- You are a member of CSU Program Board and have responsibilities during senior week.
- You are transitioning to summer school housing.
- You are transitioning to an apartment in Opus or Davis.
NOTE: Completing the survey will NOT guarantee that you will be given that permission nor will it guarantee that you will be permitted to stay in your current room (based on the needs of the Office of Residence Life and Housing). If you do not fill out the survey, you will be required to complete your checkout by May 5 at 12pm.
If you have a 12-month contract, you do NOT need to complete this survey.
Reply to this post if you have any questions about this process or about checking out!
Best of luck with finals,