Dear Creighton Students,
You’re invited to participate in Creighton Clean Up 2012! This event is organized by Inter Residence Hall Government, the Intrafraternity Council, and the Panhellenic Council.
- The event will be held on Saturday, April 14th at the end of Greek Week, with check-in beginning at 7:30 A.M. in Harper Ballroom.
- The service you’ll be giving will be at one of the many host sites that we have contacted around Omaha. We currently have 319 service spots to fill, so there will be a lot of variety! It should last about 3 hours (~9:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.)
- Greek Teams will receive Greek Points for their participation, and all points awarded will be calculated by the Intrafraternity Council. They will also primarily be sent to the Charles E. Lakin Center in order to bring the Greek Community together while serving the good of the Omaha community.
- The Team Size is 5-10 people. So, if you’re a Team Leader, you have the responsibility of recruiting 4-9 other team members, as well as attending one of the Team Leader Meetings on either 3/15 in Skutt 104 at 9:00 PM or 3/19 in Harper 3048 at 9:00 P.M.
- Team Leader Applications are due by March 14th, 2012 and Participant Applications are due by March 24th, 2012.
- For donating money, your team will receive 1 raffle ticket per $10 that you donate.
- We will have Bank Nights preceding the event to collect the money. They will be on 4/3, 4/10/ and 4/12 near the Skutt Fireplace at 8:00 P.M. We will also collect money the day of the event. Money can be donated in the form of cash, checks, or JayBuck$.
In order to participate, please fill out this short online application – there’s only one!
More information can be found on our facebook page!
If you have any questions about the event, please contact IRHGsfj@creighton.edu.
If you need any assistance attending the event, please contact Cindy Fendrick at 402-546-6311.
Inter Residence Hall Government
Vice President of Service, Faith, and Justice